Follow by Email

Monday, February 13, 2012

About Internet Quotes

I saw this on a Yahoo comment and thought it was good enough to share here:

"The problem with quotes on the internet, is you don't know if they are true" -Abraham Lincoln

This comes from "Reboot," whoever that is. Still, I though I should credit him/her, even if the line is not original. It's the first time I've seen it.

Remember that most of the media are getting their information from websites these days when you read hit-pieces on various Republican figures, or on anyone else for that matter. It's very easy to create a false story and then have it promulgated through the internet as matter-of-fact. My next post may be a fabricated story about a media figure just to prove my point. If it is (I haven't decided all the way yet), I hope that whichever figure I spoof doesn't sue me for libel. I'll have to note somewhere in the article that it's not a serious story.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Please share your opinion...