Follow by Email

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

A Random Thought About Trayvon Martin

Trayvon Martin as he appeared before his run-in with George Zimmerman
It occurred to me that nobody has reported whether or not Trayvon Martin was in fact the person who had been burglarizing property in George Zimmerman's neighborhood. I'm sure the police took fingerprints at the scene of each burglary. Has anyone compared Trayvon's fingerprints to those at the crime scenes? It's a little late to punish him, obviously, but it would be interesting to find out if George Zimmerman was, in fact, tailing the right person.

I know that a device used to jimmy car locks was found in the bushes next to the crime scene, which may or may not have belonged to Trayvon Martin. However, we have no definitive proof one way or the other, at least not that I've heard or seen.

I haven't heard anyone else ask this question, so I'm asking it now. A bit late in the game, I know, but I wonder about it. If you have any information on the matter, either clearing Martin (if no fingerprints matched) or indicating he was indeed the right suspect, please let me know in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Please share your opinion...